Bootstrap 3.3.5 is here! This release has focused on bug fixes, accessibility improvements, and documentation updates. We’ve had over 330 commits and 160 closed issues and pull requests from over 40 contributors since our last release! Hell yeah.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Updated to Normalize.css v3.0.3.
- List groups now support
- Cleaned up some extraneous
paddingon jumbotrons across various viewports.
- Fixed input group sizing classes on all supported elements for real this time.
- Applied a few tooltip and popover positioning fixes.
- Fixed behavior when using tooltips and popovers that are triggered by multiple events.
- Fixed some memory leakage in the tooltip and popover plugins.
- Fixed incorrect Affix positioning when a webpage has a sticky footer.
- Fixed npm package to include all Grunt scripts, so that
grunt distworks if you installed Bootstrap from npm.
Since we last shipped a release, we made an official Slack for folks to hang out with other Bootstrappers. Registration is completely open thanks to theSlackin open source project. We have two channels to start—general and help—and nearly 1,000 members to date!
Sign up here to join.
Download the latest release—source code, compiled assets, and documentation—as a ZIP file directly from GitHub:
After reviewing the changelog, update your CDN links to point to the v3.3.5 files:
Originally posted on http://blog.getbootstrap.com/2015/06/15/bootstrap-3-3-5-released/